Enjoying learning together
- To inspire all our children to reach their full potential, whether they have academic, musical, artistic or sporting excellence or for that matter, any other talent, hidden or otherwise!
- We are a creative school – a school where children thrive, whatever their ability
- Children are encouraged to make positive contributions to the community and to be known for being enquiring, responsible and respectful.
- Enjoying learning together – developing the skills to succeed in school and beyond
Our Aims for our Successful School
- For all children to leave us as confident, well-rounded individuals who can easily adapt to the next phase of their education, our pupils will be able to make the right choices and form healthy relationships as they become responsible citizens of wider communities.
- Through our inclusive approach, our children will be treated consistently with kindness, respect and fairness. This will be reflected in high expectations of behaviour for and by everyone.
- We are committed to creatively providing opportunities that inspire and encourage our children, appreciating all their unique needs.
- In our school, children will be happy, valued individuals who are encouraged to be confident, curious and resourceful learners.
- They will learn in stimulating and exciting ways in a vibrant, inviting, enriching and spacious environment.
- Everyone’s views will be valued and listened to with, wherever practical, children taking an active role in their learning and in making decisions that affect them.
We understand that children get one chance at primary schooling. It is our responsibility and privilege to provide the best for them. We will continue to be proud of our fabulous school, our children and their achievements.
The school adheres to the UNICEF Children's Convention reinforcing that all children are individuals with rights and responsibilities that should be championed and cherished.
The school has developed a core value that threads through every class and aspect of school life. We have created a growth mindset culture which recognises 6 key skills that enable our children to become powerful, determined and successful learners.
This is known as ASPIRE
Come and read all about it in our children's pages, and see it in our classrooms.