INSTRUCTIONS FOR JURASSIC AGE WRITING TASK:
1) Please read the story starter.
2) Before you continue the story, please look at the 'sick sentence' and improve it. Please send this to me in a picture.
3) DO NOT do the sentence challenge task - (we don't look at 'articles' in KS1).
4) Look at the 'Question Time' section and answer these - you don't have to write your answers, but you can do if you want. Talk about these with a grown-up (cats and dogs don't challenge your answers! ;) ).
5) Look back at the story starter.Write 6 well-planned, brilliant sentences to continue the story - choose the best sentence starters, vocabulary and try to use those pesky conjunctions. Remember - best handwriting please - no messy felt-tip writing!
Make me dance on the tables because you've made me so happy!
Well done everyone. Look forward to seeing what you send.